The Honda PCX160 Midnight Race Edition 2023 has arrived and it’s ready to turn heads. This latest offering from Honda is officially launched in Thailand and comes in a sleek and sporty blue tone, a color that is trending now. The Midnight Race Edition 2023 stands out from the regular version with its striking two-tone color combination of blue and black, which extends to the seat as well. The addition of gold graphic stripes on the side of the car, combined with gold alloy wheels, lends a luxurious and unique look to the scooter.
Under the hood, the Midnight Race Edition 2023 is powered by a 157cc, 4-valve, eSP+ engine that is cooled by a radiator. It produces a maximum horsepower of 15.8 HP at 8,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 14.7 Nm at 6,500 rpm. The bike comes with an array of features that make it stand out in terms of performance and aesthetics. LED lights are featured all around the vehicle, there is a full digital display, ABS braking system and Smart system, a chat key, front and rear disc brakes, a USB Type-C charging port, and HSTC anti-freeze system which makes the bike highly effective in actual use.
This Midnight Race Edition 2023 is not just a pretty face, it is also quite affordable, it will be sold at a price of 93,900 baht in Thailand. The Midnight Race Edition 2023 is the perfect blend of style and performance and is sure to be a hit with riders looking for a premium, high-performance scooter.
Honda PCX160 Quick Overview:
- The Honda PCX160 Midnight Race Edition 2023 is a newly launched sporty scooter in Thailand
- Comes in a blue and black two-tone color scheme and gold graphic stripes
- Features 157cc 4-valve, eSP+ engine that produces 15.8 horsepower and 14.7 Nm torque
- Equipped with advanced features such as LED lighting, full digital display, ABS braking system, Smart system, chat key, front and rear disc brakes, USB Type-C charging port, and HSTC anti-freeze system
- Available for purchase in Thailand at a price of 93,900 baht.
Honda PCX160 Specification:
|Model||Honda PCX160 Midnight Race Edition 2023|
|Color options||Blue and Black|
|Engine||157cc 4-valve, eSP+, cooled by radiator|
|Power output||15.8 horsepower at 8,500 rpm|
|Torque output||14.7 Nm at 6,500 rpm|
|LED lighting system||Yes|
|ABS braking system||Yes|
|Front and rear disc brakes||Yes|
|USB charging port||USB Type-C|
|HSTC anti-freeze system||Yes|
|Price in Thailand||93,900 baht|