- Triumph and five-time Enduro World Champion Iván Cervantes dominated the Trail-class adventure bikes at the 38th Baja España Aragón on July 22-24, 2022 with the Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro.
- Triumph intends to release Aragón Editions of its middleweight adventurer, based on Australian vehicle certification information.
- Both the Tiger 900 Rally Pro and Tiger 900 GT will receive the special-edition treatment and will feature the same slate, silver, and High-Viz yellow livery as Cervantes’ winning steed.
- Both bikes will be powered by a liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, 888cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9 horsepower and 64 lb-ft of torque.
- The Rally Pro will have a dirt-oriented 21-inch, wire-spoke front wheel and the GT will have 19-inch front and 17-inch rear cast hoops.
- The limited-edition variants will weigh more than their base counterparts, indicating additional Triumph accessories increasing off-road capability and mile-munching potential.
- The Aragón Editions are expected to debut in 2023, however, it is unknown if they will be available in the United States.
Expected Specs of Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro and GT Aragón Edition:
|Specification||Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro Aragón Edition||Triumph Tiger 900 GT Aragón Edition|
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, 888cc inline triple||Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, 888cc inline triple|
|Horsepower||93.9 HP||93.9 HP|
|Torque||64 lb-ft||64 lb-ft|
|Front Wheel||21-inch, wire-spoke (Rally Pro) <br> 19-inch, cast (GT)||19-inch, cast|
|Rear Wheel||17-inch, cast (GT)||17-inch, cast|
|Livery||Slate, Silver and High-Viz Yellow||Slate, Silver, and High-Viz Yellow|
|Release Date||2023 (expected)||2023 (expected)|
Sources: Motorcycle, Triumph Motorcycles